This is me

My photo
New Zealand
My favourite thing at the moments is to sew beautiful things. Dresses, bags, baby slings. I like my creations to be a bit different and a bit special. I love making things for friends and family as I know they will be treasured.

Friday, May 29, 2009

The newest baby...Isah Boo

Well, it would seem that I have a new baby. The last couple of days has bought the conception of Isah Boo, my new label of gorgeous, one-off pieces for kids and mummas who care about quality and value individuality. There have been requests for some boys clothes to be included as well, and eager to please, these are now in the pipelines. The pieces you see on the blog are all unique, and so if you are inspired by a fabric or a style, let me know and I will be happy to make you your very own. And of course, as long as they haven't already been snapped up, you will be able to purchase what you see here as well.


Size 18 months

No comments:

Post a Comment