This is me

My photo
New Zealand
My favourite thing at the moments is to sew beautiful things. Dresses, bags, baby slings. I like my creations to be a bit different and a bit special. I love making things for friends and family as I know they will be treasured.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All the pretty girls...

Have pretty dresses. Here's one I made to fit an 18 month old. It had to be a warmer dress so I used a fine corduroy and heavy cotton. Ribbons in matching and contrasting colours were added to give it that personal touch, as well as a pocket for storing treasures found.




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress! What would you sell something like this for? I'd be interesting in getting some for our daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saffron! For this dress it would be $30. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to order one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so talented Tinbum. (Kim/Nimbus)

    ReplyDelete